Monday, April 28, 2008

d-day

Well, this is it. There have been a lot of preparations up until this point, and the time has come to skip across the pond to London and the Motherland. Right now I'm looking over at my packed bags wondering if I will have any problems squeezing them with me on the tube once I get there. Our program directors told us to not bring hefty square rolling bags or risk looking like an obnoxious American. I'm always one for blending into the crowd, but I think I'll stand out dragging my rolling-duffel bag through the streets. I know it will be surreal getting there and setting up life for the next two months, but man, I'm excited for it. By noon tomorrow I'll see if those preparations were worth it.

3 comments:

Camille said...

So fun, Have a blast and pin down the english accent so you can make us laugh when you come back. Have a nice summer, Stay cool, you are such a great person, don't change!
BFF,
Cami

Camille said...

someone in texas loves you--be safe and remember the kind of man you are.

sash said...

the last one is from me-cami is teaching me how to blog-